Thursday, August 8, 2013

Butter London: Jaded Jack Polish

Hi Beauties!

This may be shocking but this is my first Butter London polish(Thanks Butter London!) I don't know why I haven't just grabbed one! After receiving this I was so excited to try it out. I loved the color right away so I was hoping for a great polish. 

Jaded Jack is from the new Rock Your Colour collection
Retails for $15: HERE
Jaded Jack also comes in the form of a mascara, cream eye shadow, and eye pencil(reviews soon). 

At first swatch I was in instant love. It went on so smooth and only needed 2 coats. It also dries semi matte which I really like.



The polish is wonderful by itself but I am all about a little extra with my nails so I gave flowers a go. I liked how they turned out for my first time. 

For you green polish lovers, I think this is a must, You will love it!

 PR Sample

I see myself buying butter London polishes for sure now. After using this and seeing first hand how wonderful the formula is I am sold! Now the wishlist begins! Since they are a bit on the pricey side, it will take me awhile to get a good collection going but I think it will be a great treat for myself every so often! 



Total Pageviews thanks to you!