Friday, August 30, 2013

Pure Nail Lacquer{Haul & Swatches}

Hi Beauties!

If your on instagram you can find Pure Nail Lacquer under the name PureNailPolish. That's how I found out about this polish and there was a 24 hour 50% off sale for certain states. Washington was one of them(Yay!) I knew I had to try some. At $5.00 they are already super affordable but then 50% off?! Since it was my first time trying this polish I didn't want to go overboard. Getting them and trying...I wish I did. 

Here is what I chose(Link below pictures for where to purchase)




Love them all. Great formula and they didn't chip until I took them off(2 days). I did have a bit of trouble with Sea Breeze but its so gorgeous I don't care!
I will definitely purchase more!

I Bought This


Total Pageviews thanks to you!