Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Salon Perfect: Baby Blues

Hi Beauties!

First I have a couple things to say before I get into this post.
I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to you all for sticking around and reading my little ole blog. I just saw that I passed the 200,000 page view mark. I am so excited!! Yay

2nd a HUGE THANK YOU to Ashley from beautyflawed.com She was so nice to make a header and buttons for me again. I am so in love with the design plus yellow is my favorite colors so I feel like it fits me perfectly. 

Now to the post. 

While stopping at Walmart while crossing my fingers to hopefully find the polish I came for I spotted this color. The baby blue color instantly made its way into my basket. Just couldn't leave without it!
Opaque with 1-2 coats. Formula and brush wasn't the best I've ever tried but it was really good!



Oh it is just so gorgeous! Very happy to have it and would like to try more Salon Perfect polishes.

I Bought This

Have you tried any polishes from this line? Which should I look for next?


Total Pageviews thanks to you!