Thursday, September 19, 2013

Bongo Polish: Mint Chip Madness

Hi Beauties!

I've know for a long time that Bongo is a clothes line, however my last trip to Kmart I saw nail polishes and some cosmetics. Of course I had to try one, I went for a polish first. These retail for about $3 and there was about 10 colors I want to say. I am not 100 percent positive because there was a lot gone but from what I can remember it was about that. I went for the minty colored one because, well, I think I need every version out there of this color. I am so happy I did. It's gorgeous and has a shimmer to it making it a bit different from other shades like this. It went on smoothly and only took 2 coats to look great. I am hooked and now want more of these polishes. 




I Bought This

Have you tried a Bongo polish?

Total Pageviews thanks to you!