Monday, September 30, 2013

City Color Lip Lush Jumbo Pencil{Swatches & Review}

Hi Beauties!
OK, so we all know the world of lip crayons. Every brand seems to be coming out with their version and every time I think I need them all! There is just something about these products that gets me time and time again. So, when I got the chance to review some new ones from City Color, I jumped at the chance. 

*Review after pictures







My Thoughts:
They glide on smoothly with great color payoff. The red however did not want to stay put on the inner part of my lips so it took a little more than the others for it to be opaque. I do love the color though. It's a red that suits my skintone and I have already wore it a few times. Coral has a bit of shimmer in it but it is a great summertime color. I don't see myself wearing it often for fall and winter but be sure I will be getting it out come springtime! Dark Pink was the one that went on the best and with only 1 coat. They last a couple hours for me before I feel the need to retouch. Red last longer because it leaves a bit of stain on my lips after its starts to fade. Their nourishing and don't clump or look cakey at all. Just another great lip pencil in my opinion. Very budget friend as well. I say pass the more expensive and give these a try first. You just might be pleasantly surprised!  

Check out these and more shades at www.citycolorbeauty.com

 PR Sample

Total Pageviews thanks to you!