Friday, September 27, 2013

City Color: Shades for Days Palette {Review & look}

Hi beauties!
I have a fun palette to show you. At first site I was oohing and aahing. I loved the packaging and the colors range from low key to intense. You have all the colors to create any type of eye look you can imagine. 
Quality wise, To be honest not all the eyeshadows are going to be amazing. Some a little chalky and some more sheer than others but there area a lot of amazing colors. Some are even my go to colors lately! I think this would be great for anyone but it would be a great starter palette for someone. It also is budget friendly which is a big plus in my world. I am all about a good deal! 

**A little tip from me: use a base for these. You'll get better color payoff and it will make it long lasting. Even if you don't have the need for a base(lucky you!) You still may want to try it.

Retails for $14.99
Purchase here: Shades for Days Palette



This was just one of the looks I came up with.






 Just remember with a big palette like this, the best thing you can do is just have fun with it!

Do you like palettes like this?


Total Pageviews thanks to you!