Wednesday, October 30, 2013

4mm Black studs from Born Pretty Store{Pictures + Review}

Hi Beauties!

I love how simple these Nail art Studs are but how different they can make your manicure look. You can really get creative with them. I chose to do a quick simple manicure, I paired Loving me by Pure Nail Lacquer with a matte topcoat...Um, it was love at first sight. 

Purchase: Here 




I am really happy with them but since my nails are on the small side they do stick up a little on some of the corners. No big deal but I might like something a little smaller in the future. I will keep using them since I think they are a great nail art extra and the problem isn't big enough for me to stop using them. 


 PR Sample
Don't forget to use code: LAMG10 for a discount when checking out!

Do you like using these kinds of studs?

Total Pageviews thanks to you!