Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Born Pretty Store: Feather Decals{Pictures & Review}

Hi Beauties and Happy Tuesday!
Its a beautiful sunny day here in Washington but chilly! How is it where you live?

My new love is adding rhinestones, decals or studs to my nails. I am not very talented in the freehand nail art area so I love that you add other stuff to jazz up your nails. 
Working with Born Pretty Store has made my obsession with nail art supplies grow. They have SO many items to choose from and are very budget friendly. 

Feather Nail Decal retail for $.99, yes only .99cents! 
They are so easy to use and so pretty. I definitely want more. 

Basically, they are a temporary tattoo but for your nails. You dip them in water for about 10 seconds then apply to your nail. Hold a paper towel over to soak up any of the excess water, take off paper and bam you got yourself a pretty little feather decal. Add topcoat and your good to go. Easy. 



Polish color is Give Peach a Chance. 


PR Sample

I really love how easy to use and how pretty they are. I say for how cheap they are, try some for yourself! I think you will be pleasantly surprised. 

Use the code:  LAMG10 to get 10% off! 
www.BornPrettyStore.com

Have you tried these types of decals?











Total Pageviews thanks to you!