Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Color Club: Williamsburg

Hi Beauties!

This past year has really opened me up to nail color choices I thought I use to hate. Blue being one of them. Since starting to wear them more and more, I now think I need every version. I can't believe I used to hate blue on my nails! 
With that said, I have a GORGEOUS blue to show you. Perfect for Fall time.
This is from Color Clubs new collection Girl About Town 
Retails for $8.00


 PR Sample

Its a sparkly navy and just stunning when on. It was opaque for me with 2 coats and lasted through the 2 days I kept it on. If your a blue polish lover, you will definitely want this in your collection!

If your not following me on instagram, you should! I post a lot of polish pictures that don't get posted on here :)
IG: mirandasmakeup

Total Pageviews thanks to you!