Thursday, October 17, 2013

Wantable Box Review

Hi Beauties!

Until I got a email to review a Wantable box, I had never heard of them. After reading about them and getting familiar with the site, I was really excited about it because they don't just have one type of box. There is 4:
  • Makeup
  • accessories
  • Intimates
  • Limited Edition Halloween box

How cool is that?!
You can subscribe for $36 a month or a one time purchase of $40 so it is a higher priced box subscription. Honestly, for me it would be one I would splurge on here and there.

Choosing the box I wanted to review was hard but since I am so into accessorizing lately, I thought it would be fun to see what I get. I would also love to see a makeup box though.

Here is a card with a little more about it:

Upon opening, I was already excited. The survey I took definitely reflected in what I got. 

I love these hoops. Great for dressing something up at any time of the day! They are simple yet elegant. 

This necklace was a bit out of my comfort zone until I wore it! I actually love it with a simple black top. there is one link that wasn't connected when I received it so I am hoping I can fix it permanently without breaking it totally!

and a scarf, Oh ya! I am all about scarves so this was my favorite. Its really pretty and lightweight. I love the blues and green color together. I am not sure about the design. I just don't know if its supposed to be something or just a random design. Either way, I love it.
I have heard mixed reviews since getting this but I am totally pleased with the box I got. I thought it was fun and it was me. I will wear every piece and often. Its just one of those boxes you'll have to try for yourself and see!

Check our www.Wantable.com for more information.
PR Sample

What do you think about the Wantable box?

Total Pageviews thanks to you!