Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Weight-loss Wednesday: My update and tips

Hi Beauties!

It's been a little while since I posted about my weight-loss or anything to do with it since sharing my story.
If you want to check that out to see where I started: My Story
I post more often about weight-loss on instagram, so go follow if you would like.


Onto my update. I am doing good. I have 3lbs to lose before I hit the 40lb loss mark! I cannot believe it. I am so proud of myself and never thought I could do this. I am smaller all over and feel like a totally different person. I love who I am and how strong I have become.

A few random Tips:
WATER! LOTS OF WATER! Let it be majority of what your drinking. 

Set small goals. I have never focused on one big number. I always set small goals that are usually 5lb goals. Our bodies are all different. A number doesn't mean anything, its how you feel. 

Rely on friends and family
They are there for you and support you. I couldn't of done what I've done if not for them. They helped push me and they were there any time I wanted to go run or walk. Don't be afraid to ask for help. 

I am still new to how I want to post on my weight-loss and tips so if you like this, please let me know! I want to help and motivate or just be here to listen if needed.



Total Pageviews thanks to you!