Sunday, November 3, 2013

Heart Studs from Born Pretty Store{Pictures + Review}

Hi Beauties!
Happy Sunday and if your like me and my family its Happy Football Day(Go Hawks!)

One of the many thing I love is hearts. They are always just so cute and sweet, so when I had the chance to review these heart studs from Born Pretty Store I of course jumped at the chance.

I love that you get 12 colors with this little stud container. I know it will last me a good amount of time and I would totally purchase this when I run out of these cute hearts. 

I chose to just play around, not knowing what I was going to do. 





They go on just fine and stay put. I add a topcoat over them to give them a little extra staying power.


PR Sample
Do you like using nail art studs?

Don't forget to use the code mentioned above, its always nice saving a little money!

Total Pageviews thanks to you!