Thursday, December 19, 2013

City Color: LED Light Up Lip Gloss Review

Hi Beauties!

You can never have enough lip gloss right? Well, if your like me then you think that way. I am always drawn to the lip gloss section any where I go, whether it be in store or online. I think lips are such a simple way to change up your look in a big way. 
So, when City Color sent these to me I was extremely excited. For one, City color has the best lip products. They smell good and perform good. Second, they are budget friendly, and 3rd they light up! How fun is that?!

Purchase: **HERE**




As far as the performance of the product, it is a basic lip gloss. It doesn't last extremely long but its lightweight and moisturizing for the time it is on your lips. The pink doesn't show up really well but its a great topper or great for those no make up days. The red is beautiful. For a lip gloss I was so pleased at how much color payoff it had. It is a perfect shade for those who want to try out this type of color because its build-able. 

I am very happy with these and would totally recommend them. Great for presents, stocking stuffers, or just because!

 PR Sample

Check out City Color's website: CityColorBeauty.com Lots of fun goodies for great prices! I have many reviews on my blog if you would like to check those out for reference. 

Total Pageviews thanks to you!