Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Julep Maven Mani ft Misti & Joelle

Hi Beauties!

I am LOVING my polishes from the latest Julep Maven box especially Joelle. The glitter is so gorgeous. Every month it is so hard not to upgrade to the full collection. This was one of those months I wanted it so bad but since Christmas is coming I try to not spend too much on me. So, I went with my Boho Glam box and so happy I did(I will have the palette that came in the box in another post).

Misti is described as a smokey blue gray creme. 
It is gorgeous and can easily be a 1 coat polish but I do 2 just cause I can't seem to only do 1.

Joelle is described as smokey holo glitter.
I cannot tell you enough how gorgeous this is. Applies amazingly and is so sparkly.  








Yes, I went a little picture crazy with this mani but I just can't get enough of this. Its so pretty!

If you haven't tried Julep your missing out! You can get your first box free!
I would love for you to click my link :) 
Use code FREEBOX when checking out for your first month free!!

I Bought This

Total Pageviews thanks to you!