Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Maybelline Color Show Polish: Twilight Rays

Hi Beauties!

As I was browsing target for Christmas presents, I just stumbled upon the cosmetics isle(not so accidentally) and decided I needed a new polish. You can have 300+ polishes but there is always room for another and its a good mood booster for ladies like me who love polish! I haven't really tried Maybelline Color Show polishes but when I spotted this, I had to have it. 

Twilight Rays is a black base with tons of gold glitter. It is opaque in 2 coats and is a great looking polish for this time of year!





Trying to capture this on camera was a bit hard, reason being for some a little blurred. That was just to show the gold a little better. It is such a pretty polish though.

Have you tried this one?

I Bought This


Total Pageviews thanks to you!