Friday, December 20, 2013

Nicka K New York Polish

Hi Beauties and Happy Friday!
Thanks to ipsy I found a new nail polish I love. I've never tried this brand and to be honest, I don't recall seeing it before this ipsy bag. At first glance I liked it but didn't know how I would feel about it. Once on, turns out I love it! Its a taupe brown color that is opaque in 2 coats. I couldn't find a name but something like Hot Cocoa would work because that is what it totally reminds me of! The formula is fantastic. I am totally impressed and now eager to try more colors from this line!






As you can see, I had to add some glitter to it just to see how I would like it. It looks beautiful and sparkly which is perfect this time of year! 

You can find this polish: **Here**
retails for $4.99

I Bought This

Have you tried this brand?



Total Pageviews thanks to you!