Tuesday, January 21, 2014

it Cosmetics: Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector{Review & Pictures}

Hi Beauties!

We all want the fresh, wide awake look when waking up every morning. Sadly, it doesn't happen for a lot of us but that's why they make great correctors and concealers, right?
For me(and many others) there are the dreaded dark circles under our eyes. I have always had them and know I will never get rid of them. So, my search for my holy grail concealer goes on and on and on. I have found some great ones along the way but I still hope to find that one that will do it all. I think this just might help me in the meanwhile...

I am talking about it Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye
This retails for $29.00 and you can purchase it at https://www.itcosmetics.com or Ulta

Its your sleep in a bottle. It has the peachy tone to it to help cancel out the darkness and a whole bunch of good stuff in it as you can see in the picture below.




Its creamy, easy to apply and a little goes a long way so you have to be careful. It can be a little cakey if you apply too much. It helps to cover my darkness beautifully and the nice thing is, it works well with other concealers so you can get that extra coverage if you like doing so. 
You can see in my top picture, the darkness in the corners of my eyes. Its something I just can't stand but know I just have to deal with it. 
The middle picture is using a small dab and blending it out with a brush. I personally like using a small brush but it also blends out nicely with your finger. 
Lastly is when my makeup is done and I have set everything with a powder. You can see it does help to brighten my eye area. Now its not a miracle but it does work and it does its job well enough for me to not feel so self conscious about my dark under eyes. 

If you don't mind spending the money, go for it. Its a great product that will last a long time. 


Total Pageviews thanks to you!