Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Loaded Lacquer Polishes

Hi Beauties and Happy New Year!
Can you believe its 2014?! Hope you all had a wonderful time bringing in the new year. I was with my family playing games all night and just being silly! 

When it comes to indie polish, you will always find unique, fun polishes. I found Heather from Loaded Lacquer on instagram before her launch and let me tell you, not only is she the nicest girl but her polishes are AMAZING! I was so lucky to be sent 4 of her homemade beauties and I now know I need ALL of her polishes in my life. 

Please get to know Heather and her polish line, you can see all about her and her creations: **HERE**

OK, so lets get to these beauties and then you will see why you need them in your life as well.




















Aren't they beautiful?! 

Rubbernecker was the hardest to photograph. The beauty of it just didn't want to show up on camera but believe me, It is gorgeous. The nice thing about it is, you can wear it alone and with just 2 coats.

Moonshine in a Jar is another very chunky glitter so you can get away with wearing it alone in 2-3 coats. I personally love just 2 coats of it and over a nude colored base I think would look good under it. 

Mintallica is definitely a topper for a colored polish in my opinion. Its gorgeous and will look great over many different colors!

Oxygen Bar I just love! Its bubbly and fun. The colors all work wonderful together and it will look great over many colors as well!

I chose to just show you these polishes by themselves with no topcoat to feature how they look. They have wonderful formula for glitters and go on smooth and evenly. If you don't follow me on instagram you should! I will be featuring these more, showing you how I personally wear them and with what colors. My instagram is mirandasmakeup 

I am just so impressed with these and excited to get some more. If you haven't purchased any indie polish, I suggest Loaded Lacquer for your first. You won't be disappointed!

PR Sample


Total Pageviews thanks to you!