Friday, January 10, 2014

The Twenty-Two by Formula X for Sephora.

Hi Beauties!
Very rarely is there a collection of polishes that I must get my hands on all of them. But, when it happens, it happens. When seeing this in sephora in early December, I knew I must get my hands on it. All the polishes in it looked fun and I knew I would use them all for nail art and more. I was actually lucky enough to get this from my hubby for Christmas, it was definitely worth the wait!

This is called the Twenty- Two. Twenty Two of Formula X for Sephora mini polishes with different types of finishes, some fun top coats and just a must have for polish enthusiasts.
It retails for $55 and you can find it: HERE 

Now onto all the pictures!























There is also a black one but its just a basic black, I just chose not to add it to this. It is a great black though!

As you can see there are some beautiful colors, also ones that need a base and are a little difficult to work with but not too bad. I am very impressed and so happy to have this collection! If you have any questions just leave them in the comments below.



I Bought This 

Total Pageviews thanks to you!