Monday, February 24, 2014

My new Zoya's

Hi Beauties!

Whenever Zoya does a promo, 9 times out of 10 I am all for it and getting my hands on some new polish. They are such a great company, you can tell they value their customers. So their recent promo was basically 3 polishes for $12. So, What do I do....get 6 of course! My total actually came to $27 but what an awesome deal for 6 new Zoya's. The hardest part was choosing. There are so many colors I don't have from them yet so it took me a bit to finally get my 6.

I chose:
(Click polish names to take you to their page on Zoya.com)
Marley: A beautiful light lavender with a little silver shimmer to it.


Normani: This color was so different than I expected but I love it!


Brigitte:  Such a gorgeous mauve cream color. I am loving this color!


Zuza: Its a turquoise with silver shimmer...Ummm, its gorgeous! 


Payton: A plummy color with holo glitter...Yup, you need this one. 


Storm: Black with lots of holo glitter. When the sun hits it, you won't be able to look at anything else but your nails. Its such a beautiful polish. 



As you can see, I really love them all. They are all beautiful on and have great formula. I think I have only came across 1 or 2 zoya's where I didn't care for the formula. That's awesome for a brand! I can't wait for the next promo Zoya does!

Did you get any Zoya's during this promo?

Total Pageviews thanks to you!