Monday, February 10, 2014

Revlon Ginger Melon Polish

Hi Beauties!

Sorry for the lack of posting, I had to reboot myself and deal with some things. I feel like I need to get back into now, not only to post but because it truly is a stress reliever for me. I love blogging and chatting with you.

Anyways, you know those collections that come out and you must get them all? Well, these Revlon Parfumerie polishes are all a must in my book. I am on a mission to get them all! So you will see lots of these polishes until I get them all.

Not only do they smell like what they are named but they go on beautifully. Yes, some are trickier than others but I don't even mind those ones at all. They have wonderful formula and I love the packaging!

You can find them at drugstores as well as many other stores like target, Fred Meyers, etc. They retail around $5-6 each. I have bought most of mine at Ulta when they have the buy one get one half off sale. 

This is Ginger Melon. Opaque in 2 coats and just gorgeous! 


Have you tried these polishes yet?


I Bought This

Total Pageviews thanks to you!