Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Revlon Parfumerie Collection Swatches{Picture Heavy}

Hi Beauties!

After posting about Ginger Melon from the Revlon Parfumerie line, I figured I would just do one big post with all the swatches for the ones I have. I am so close to having the whole Revlon Parfumerie collection. Those last few have been a little harder to find for some reason. 
If your looking for some new polishes, definitely check these out. They have wonderful formula, brushes are great and they smell good. I suggest looking out for sales. I know Ulta does a lot of buy one get one half off(I've done that with most of these) and Fred Myers has coupons a lot as well. So that is the best way to do it! 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 


 
 

 


There is something for everyone. They are just so gorgeous. Can't wait till I complete my collection of these beauties.

Is there a collection where you must have them all?

I Bought This


Total Pageviews thanks to you!