Thursday, March 13, 2014

Influenster J'Adore VoxBox

Hi Beauties!

I was lucky enough to be chosen to receive the J'adore VoxBox from Influenster. I don't know exactly how they determine who gets them but I hope to get more! They are so fun to get and a great way to try some products you haven't tried or haven't heard of.

I think this VoxBox is my favorite of the ones I have received.

Oh you know I ripped open this bag of kisses right away!

I don't wear lashes often so I am saving these for a fun night out but I love the looks of them and how natural they look!

This was my least favorite from the box. It gave my hair a weird feeling and I just didn't like it.


Like the kisses, I ripped open one and made some tea. I love the Creme Caramel one. I even looked for it when I was at the store but didn't see it. Hopefully next time.

This mask is a must try BUT be careful, its not like other masks. It is liquidy. I, thinking it was thick like others when to squeeze and a mess went everywhere. Oops! Other than that, it washes off so easily and my face feels so refreshed after using it. I will definitely buy this when I run out.

A bonus for the hubby. Awesome! He actually really likes this stuff and ladies... It smells SO good. You will want to keep smelling it.
Really pleased with this box! I so hope to get another VoxBox in the future!

Did you get a VoxBox?


I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster.

Total Pageviews thanks to you!