Thursday, April 3, 2014

essence nail polish: Power Girl

Hi Beauties!

I'm baaaack. After having my domain taken(my fault in the end but still!) I didn't know what I should or wanted to do. I decided for now just to shorten it and keep the blogspot on the end. I think a big change could hurt or I might get lost so I just kept it simple since my twitter and instagram name is Mirandas Makeup, why not do that for the ole blog! Anyways, before I ramble on any further.

I spotted a new collection from essence at Fred Meyers. The polish is the first thing that stood out to me and I ended up with 4 out of the 5. This one I thought was so gorgeous in the bottle, I hoped it would be on nail.
It is.

This is Power Girl


Took 2 coats to achieve awesomeness and love how gorgeous the blue to purple is. If you can find this, grab it!

I Bought This

Total Pageviews thanks to you!