Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My weightloss transformation

Hi  Beauties!

This is a day late but I wanted to share this with you all. If you've followed me on here for awhile or on instagram, then you know my battle with myself and weightloss. I was doing really good for awhile but then got a little sidetracked and was headed down the wrong path gaining back some unwanted pounds. Food had won for awhile until one fun night a couple weeks ago. Me and my husband were at our friends house, drinking to much beer and came up with a fat bet. Me and my best friend against our hubbies! I, even though slightly buzzed, was all in. I needed something like that to get me back to me, even though I was in this with 3 other people. 
Something just clicked. I've never been this motivated and never been so happy. I run a mile everyday and then walk/run till I get to the 2nd mile. Sometimes I do more but I always try to do at least 2. I don't want to over do myself so I think the 2 miles thing is great for now. 

I always look at transformation tuesday pictures and think, "I should really do that!" So, after searching and searching for a picture of where I started(probably searched an hour because I hated pictures taken of me) I finally found one. I almost want to ball up and cry because of the person I was. That wasn't me and that wasn't healthy.

left is a couple years ago and right is last Friday.

It's been about a year and even with the bumps I've dealt with and failing a little, I am back to me. I feel wonderful, healthy, happy, energized, motivated and beautiful. I don't know the last time I truly felt beautiful. I am taking it day by day and doing everything healthy. No powders, supplements, nothing. Just eating good and relying on foods that are good for me to give me the nutrition I need. I don't want to rely on anything besides that. That's just me and I know not everyone would like that. I do. 

All I can say to those battling with weight is take it slow. 1 day at a time, 1 pound at a time. Don't be hard on yourself and don't play the what if game. Don't compete with others. Focus on a bunch of small goals instead of the one big one. You will feel like you've accomplished so much more if you set small goals. That's what I do and I feel great and so happy with every goal I meet instead of only focusing on that final goal that feels like it takes forever to get to because your dwelling on it.

I am here for you if you need help, have a question, or just want to know something about my story!
 



Total Pageviews thanks to you!