Sunday, April 27, 2014

Nicka K New York polish

Hi Beauties!

If you have yet to try Nicka K New York polish, you should soon. I have been nothing but happy with the polishes I won recently and now want to buy ones I don't have. 
They're budget friendly retailing for $4.99 on the website
 Nicka K Nail polish<<<Click to be directed to site

Lots of fun looking colors and the formula is just awesome, also long lasting. I really love the bottle too. 
Only bad part, no names. I didn't see a name on any of the ones I won so I am not 100% positive on which name is which.
I think this one is lavender. A beautiful pastel purple that is opaque in 2 coats.



Also apart of my winnings is this Blue Diamond Topcoat. It retails for $3.99. It isn't the best I've ever used but I do really like it. Once this bottle is done, I will buy again. It's also clear drying so don't let the blue fool you. The mani below has it on 2 nails and I am not even going to tell you which because that ruins the fun, right?! Its just to show you it won't change it. 


Can't wait to add more of these polishes and nail care items to my collection. Its a great brand with low costs so everyone can try something and not feel bad!



 Got It Free






Total Pageviews thanks to you!