Monday, April 14, 2014

Week 1 of the Busy Girl Nail Challenge

Hi Beauties!

If your on instagram and love nail challenges, you should really be following me! I co-host a fun challenge that is easy for everyone. Its the Busy Girl Nails Spring Challenge. You only have to post the one mani a week that coordinates with the theme and you can be as creative or basic as you want!


This week was Pastel and I knew I wanted to do a gradient, I didn't expect to add the flowers but it turned out good and now I can't stop looking at my nails!

I don't have nail art tools at the moment so I had to improvise and use a floss pick end. Turned out good for using a non nail tool!
All the polishes are the lime crime polishes and then the HK girl topcoat. 

Come join in on the fun and don't forget to follow and tag me. I want to see what everyone does!

Total Pageviews thanks to you!