Friday, May 2, 2014

April PopSugar Must Have Box

Hi Beauties!

Oh subscription boxes, they are so big these days. I am totally guilty of loving to many of them! I had to actually cut back because it was getting a bit out of control. 
When I had the chance to receive a Popsugar Must have box, I was stoked. I love these boxes! They are one of the higher priced ones but they make it totally worth it. Just look at Aprils box:


How cool is this tote. Folds up after your done, making it easy to store anywhere! I keep this in my car now. I love the flower design too. I wouldn't mind getting a few more of these.


Ummm, delicious. A snack you don't have to feel guilty about. Can I get a family size bag?? 

I love this cute little notepad for my random thoughts or goals. This is going in my purse. 


So Too Faced is one of my favorites. Seeing this...awesome! It is gorgeous and pigmented. The shadows are silky smooth and you can create so many pretty looks with this little compact which is just as cute itself. 



I love this hand soap. For those with fragrance sensitivity, you might not care for this since it has a stronger scent. I love the rose scent and the lingering scent it gives after you've rinsed it off. 

How about these totally awesome towels?! I think they go great in the car for anything you might need to clean(especially with have kids...lots of messes!)


I love that I really love everything about this box. 

Right now you can save $10 on a 3 month subscription.
Just use code: APRILSELECT
Good till tomorrow so don't miss out!

 PR Sample
*I received this box complimentary from PopSugar Select. All opinions are honest and my own.

Total Pageviews thanks to you!