Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Covergirl + Olay Facelift Effect Foundation Light Medium{Pictures & Review}

Hi Beauties!

When I see new foundations I get all giddy. Could this be the one? Will it be my new go to?

I along with many others seem to be in that forever search for the perfect foundation. The one that just meshes with your skin and combats all that your wanting. I want to combat my acne marks, my fine lines, and my oiliness. Something that will give me a flawless finish but last through the day. 
Since I have been very pleased with covergirl 3 in 1 foundation, I had to try this. Seeing the new sign pushed me over the edge. I couldn't leave the store without it. It cost around $15 and came in 4 shades I believe. 

{I used this real technique brush for this post but now prefer the sponge from them or the beauty blender.}

This is shade light/medium

Here you can see how well it covered my face and evened it out. Very pleased with that. 

Kept the makeup minimal for the day. Seeing how it would hold up. 

Later in the afternoon. 

My Thoughts:
I really do like this foundation but it doesn't combat my oiliness. I didn't think it would but I had hoped. Even though the oil came through, it didn't make my face look blotchy. It stays looking nice throughout the day and with a powder a couple times during the day, keeps my face looking fresh and my discoloration away. I liked that I didn't have to use a bunch to cover my face and that I really didn't need to use concealer for any scarring. I think this would be perfect for those who have dry skin. It hydrates and just leaves a beautiful satin finish. 
I think I would repurchase but for a winter time foundation. This won't be my go to during summer months.

Have you tried this yet? What do you think?


I Bought This

Total Pageviews thanks to you!