Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Sincerely Polish: Magical Pixie Hollow Fairy Collection

Hi Beauties!

After a lot of thinking, I've decided to just stick with this blog. It has gotten me to this point and out of it I have met great people and have has great opportunities with some awesome companies. I hope to get it back out there and people can find me again. If only a few people read, I am happy. I just don't want to give up something I love because of a bad thing that happened. Anyways, lets get on to the post!

I have a gorgeous glitter polish collection from Sincerely Polish. Karen makes some awesome polish. She is one of my favorites when it comes to indie so definitely check all her beautiful polish out! Buy 1 or 10, You won't regret it!

This collection is named after Tinkerbell and all the fairies so I had to get this collection. Reason being, my daughter. Tinkerbell is her favorite so I knew she would get a kick out of this collection and using it.










They are all GORGEOUS. Most full coverage glitters that take 2 coats. You choose if you want an undie under them but most likely you will love them on their own. I don't even know how to choose a favorite from this collection. All beautifully equal and unique. 

Don't forget to check her store out: http://sincerelypolish.storenvy.com/

I would love to hear which polishes you might like!









Total Pageviews thanks to you!