Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Neon Nails

Hi Beauties!

Me and a few other girls get together for a nail polish challenge every season. We all come together, think of ideas and put a button together. We call it the Busy Girl Nails Challenge. You can be as creative as you want or just go with one color and keep it simple. Its just fun to do and see what everyone comes up with. If you have instagram please join us! 

This week was Neons and oh how I love me some neon colors in the summer. I wanted to do something fun of course so I went with a sponged gradient. This was also my first attempt at a tape mani. I decided to just keep it super simple since I've never worked with striping tape before. Overall, I really like how it turned out!
Polishes used: White base is Julie G White Orchid, The rest are Salon Perfect: Perky Pink, Flamingo Flair, and Cabana Boy. It is topped with Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat.


Total Pageviews thanks to you!